About FB Nutrition's Xtreme Buzz
Xtreme buzz is a pre-workout drink from FB nutrition. It enhances energy, focus and performance of an athlete. It also increases strength and improves muscle size.
- Guanidoacetic acid present in xtreme buzz supports creatine metabolism.
- 2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic acid also known as L-arginine prevents fatigue. It is most commonly used by fitness experts for enhanced training performance, higher energy and overcoming muscle fatigue.
- Arginine increases the concentration of nitric oxide, which is developed by the endothelium of the blood vessels.
- Arginine signals the body to synthesize more protein, resulting in muscle gain & strength, increased fat metabolism & sperm count.
- It also stimulates the release of growth hormone.
- Arginine is recommended to athletes for secretion of endogenous growth hormone, synthesis of creatine (results in increase muscular strength and muscle fiber size, improves exercise performance and body composition), augment nitric oxide
- 3-Aminopropionic acid also known as beta alanine is required to increase the concentration of carnosine in muscles, thereby decrease fatigue in athletes and increase total muscular work done.
- Vinpocetine is a unique supplement that enhances memory, mood, and cognition.
- DL-phenylalanine appears to improve chronic pain symptoms thereby not letting the athlete quit the workout due to pain.
- 3-carboxy-3-hydroxypentanedioic acid commonly referred to citric acid prevents fatigue.
Benefits of FB Nutrition's Xtreme Buzz
- Improves your strength and stamina
- Increases your focus and energy level
- Enhances your workout performance
- Promotes lean muscle development
Ingredients of FB Nutrition's Xtreme Buzz
1 serving is of 7.5 gm (½ Scoop). 100 gm of Xtreme buzz contains-
- Methylguanidoacetic acid 1500 mg
- 2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic acid 2500 mg
- 3-Aminopropionic acid 1500 mg
- Venpocetine 50 mg
- Glucuronolactone 50 mg
- DL-Phenylalanine 5 mg
- 3-carboxy-3-hydroxypentanedioic acid 750 mg
Dosage of FB Nutrition's Xtreme Buzz
- Take 1-2 scoops of xtreme buzz with 250-500 ml of water or juice.
- Not to be substituted with meals.
- Not to be used for medicinal purposes.
- Consult your dietitian/ certified gym trainer prior to confirm dose along with diet and exercise regimen.
Precautions while using FB Nutrition's Xtreme Buzz
- Consult your dietitian/ certified gym trainer prior to use.
- Not recommended for pregnant & lactating mothers.
- Do not exceed recommended serving and daily intake.
Terms and Conditions
The information and statements regarding the product and its description have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your doctor / dietician / gym trainer before the consumption of any supplement. Read the label on the product carefully before consumption. The results from the product may vary from person to person.