About FB Nutrition's Multivitamin
Multivitamin from FB nutrition contains essential vitamins and minerals which support your health and help you stay fit all day long. Vitamins are organic compounds, essential to the body’s needs to grow and develop and for normal physiological functions. They are natural components found in food though in small amounts. Vitamins support growth and reproduction. Absence of vitamins causes deficiency in the body. Vitamins are of two types namely fat-soluble (A, D, E, K) and water-soluble (C, B). There are 13 vitamins in total. The best way to get enough vitamins is through the consumption of a balanced diet. If deficiency persists, it is recommended to take vitamin supplements.
Key ingredients of FB Nutrition's Multivitamin
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Calcium Carbonate
- Magnesium Stearate
- Crosscarmellose Sodium
FB Nutrition Multivitamin Nutrition Facts
1 serving equals to 1 tablet contains-
- Vitamin A 5000 IU
- Vitamin C 60 mg
- Vitamin D 400 IU
- Vitamin E 30 IU
- Vitamin K 25 ug
- Thiamine 1.5 mg
- Riboflavin 1.7 mg
- Niacin 30 mg
- Vitamin B6 2 mg
- Folic Acid 500 ug
- Vitamin B 12 500 ug
- Biotin 15 ug
- Vitamin B-5 10 mg
- Calcium 170 mg
- Phosphorus 125 mg
- Iodine 25 ug
- Magnesium 40 mg
- Zinc 5 mg
- Selenium 3 ug
- Copper 5 mg
- Maganese 1 mg
- Chromium 2 ug
- Potassium 9 mg
- Para‐Aminobenzoic Acid 5 mg
- Digestive Enzyme Complex 50 mg (Papain, Diastase Malt, Lipase)
FB Nutrition Multivitamin Dosage
- As a dietary supplement , consume 1 tablet daily with Breakfast.
- Not to be substituted with meals.
- Consult your dietitian/ certified gym trainer prior to confirming the dose along with your diet and exercise regimen.
FB Nutrition Multivitamin Storage
- Keep the lid tightly closed.
- Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight, and out of reach of children.
FB Nutrition Multivitamin Warning
- Consult your dietitian/ certified gym trainer prior to use
- Do not exceed recommended serving and daily intake.